Private security guard companies in Houston offer property owners protection against theft, property damage and many other offenses. With various companies and services to choose from, it is important to know what to ask before making a selection. Our Houston security guards at MP Security Guard & Patrol have simplified the process by detailing five questions that you should ask before hiring a private security company.
Use the following five questions to determine whether or not a security guard company offers the right services for your needs.
5 Questions to Ask When Evaluating a Private Security Company
- Are the guards easily identifiable?Visibility is an important part of securing a property. Uniformed guards exude a level of professionalism that tends to make patrons feel more protected than that of their unmarked counterparts. If you plan on hiring patrol services, vehicles should be clearly marked to ensure a high level of security.
- Do they offer armed and unarmed services?Depending on the nature of the job, armed security guards are not always necessary for a high level of security. However, it is important to note the difference between armed and unarmed services as the latter is primarily useful for tracking, reporting and deterring criminal behavior, where armed security guards are trained to approach problems more directly. At MP Security, we offer both armed and unarmed services for Houston property owners to choose from.
- What are the company’s training requirements?Every security guard company in Houston has different training requirements, which play a major role in the quality of their services. Our security guards at MP Security must have a proven track record, complete an extensive training program, pass a written exam, and report to a field manager who closely tracks their performance.
- What technology do they use to better their services?Technology has become an integral part of securing any premises. Your security guard company should use various forms of technology to optimize your security. Our team at MP Security incorporates 24-hour alarm response and cutting edge electronic systems to enhance our services.
- What is the company’s emergency protocol?Ideally, security services will be strictly preventative, however it is important to know what to expect from your security guards in the event of an emergency. Go over the company’s emergency response in a range of different scenarios so that you have a clear understanding of their protocol.
MP Security Has Your Security Needs Covered
Contact MP Security today to learn more about our top-rated services and geta free quote today.