Security Jobs in Houston – We’re Looking for The Best at MP Security
MP Security is currently hiring for security guard jobs in Houston!
Since 2003, MP Security has been providing top-tier security services across the greater Houston area, and down to Galveston. We couldn’t do it without assembling an equally top-tier team of professional, experienced, and motivated security professionals… and you could be part of that team!
We are currently hiring for the following security guard jobs in Houston:
Our unarmed security officers are the backbone of our force, capable of providing a positive security presence while de-escalating conflicts whenever possible.
Our open-carry officers are the ultimate deterrent, armed and trained to deal with dangerous situations for our most vulnerable of customers
Be a strong visible presence, deterring criminals while helping increase the perception of safety and security across Houston!
We are hiring both full-time and part-time guards, with a typical shift lasting 4 hours. We specialize in providing last-minute security services, so we always need people who can be on call!
Who We Are Looking For?
MP Security strongly prefers candidates with backgrounds in law enforcement, military, intelligence, or private security. However, we will consider all applicants. The model MP Security officer is:
- Highly professional in both presentation and demeanor
- An excellent communicator
- Skilled in de-escalation techniques
- Personally motivated to excel
- Courteous and polite, even when confronted
- Focused on the job
- Ready to help, no matter the situation
Working for MP Security opens up significant opportunities for advancement in the security sector while bringing true job satisfaction as you protect the public from threats of all types.
What You Need to Work for MP Security
To meet our exacting hiring standards, you must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a valid Texas driver’s license
- Have a high school diploma or a GED
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Have your own transportation
- Have a home telephone or a personal cell phone
- Have received an honorable discharge from any prior military service
- Have a clean criminal record
These requirements are non-negotiable and are necessary for us to maintain the exacting standard of quality our customers expect.
Do you believe you qualify to be an MP Security officer? Are you looking for a career in security with excellent opportunities for growth and personal advancement? If so,